Build 117 Changes:
- Added presets to room settings, so you can save you preferred settings and easily switch between them. Currently no way of saving new presets in game, but it’s coming in a future patch. For now you can edit them manually at UserData\RoomPresets.
- Added a stats graph of all your scores in a room.
- Improved loading when starting the game.
- Default fullscreen mode is now “fullscreen windowed”, which allows easier and faster tabbing. But for people that still want to run in “exclusive fullscreen”, there is a shortcut exe for doing that.
- Game now pauses when you open the menu,
- Fixed so a lot of text scale better with higher resolutions.
- Fixed a bug where biggest combo stats didn’t reset between rounds.
- [Reflex room] Default alive time and delay between spawns lowered from 0.5 to 0.45.
- Ball room is now in a playable state, it’s still gonna be changed a lot in future patches.