This week I have been focusing more on back-end changes, such as tools to fast and easy add new options. Also rewrote stuff to make it easier for mod creators, when I add mod support.
Build 119 Changes:
- One new room, Left Right Room. It’s similar to reflex room, but focusing more on left and right flicks.
- Big UI changes, which is gonna make everything more clear and easier to use. But a lot is still work in process.
- Added Steam leaderboards, only for users that have the Steam version of the game. I’m gonna start focusing more on the Steam version, so if you want that, join the discord and ask for a key.
- Added particles effects when hitting targets, it’s off by default.
- Improved player movement.
- [Bigger smaller room] Fixed it didn’t separate highscores with the spawn delay.
- [UI] Added two new crosshairs.
- [UI] It now plays the audio when you swap which shot/hit sound you are using.