Build 125 Changes
This build changes how targets spawn in reflex and popup targets room. Before they spawned completly random, which made users score a bit lucky depeneded. The new way changes the so it has equal amount of short/mid/far distance spawns from the previous target.
What that change it also means that the highscores on those rooms have been reseted.
This build contains a lot of UI fixes, and also added a new zoom sensitivity option, you can easily set your set your zoom sensitivity correctly and practice sniping.
Build 124 Changes
- Now shows patchnotes ingame.
- Added Relative Zoom Sensitivity. When you zoom in your sensitivity becomes “normal sensitivity* Relative Zoom Sensitivity). This is what Overwatch and other games are using. So for example, if you have 38 in Overwatch, then you should have 0.38 here.
- You can now set horizontal FOV directly.
- Improved color picker.
- Fixed input boxes so they are easier to use.
- Minor UI changes.
- Default FOV is now 70.53 (103 horizontal). So it’s the same as Overwatch. (Only affects new users)
- Default zoom FOV is now 30.04. So it’s the same as Overwatch. (Only affects new users)
- Fixed so local leaderboard updates correctly when changing preset.